-
January 24th, 2001, 10:41 PM
#1
Inactive Member
somebody knows if i can play giga with my ews64s!!??
thank YOU and bye!!!!!!
-
February 23rd, 2001, 09:27 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I?m not really sure what you mean.
All in all you should play gig?s with gigasampler. If your PC is powerfull enough you can use gigasampler in addition to your EWS as a second instrument.
In most cases the good sounds are to big for the EWS, but you can extract the wav?s from a gig with the gigaeditor and place it in a tti with ed!son.
I guess there exists no converter program from gig to tti.
-
February 24th, 2001, 11:14 PM
#3
Inactive Member
i mean, I installed nemesys gigastudio, the software don't see the ews64s so don't play sound!
i would to know if there are drv or patches to resolve this trouble!
thak you by
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks